- This website www.techwheelz.com is owned and operated by TechWheelz LLP. Any references to “we,” “us,” “our,” “I” refers to TechWheelz LLP. The Services are wholly offered and provided by TechWheelz LLP.
- When you access, browse, or use this Site, you accept, without limitation or qualification, the below-mentioned terms and conditions and notices stated herein, as updated from time to time (“Terms and Conditions” or “T&Cs”). As long as you comply with the Terms and Conditions, we grant you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited right to enter, view, and use this Site. If you do not want to be bound by the T&Cs, you agree to immediately discontinue your use of this Site.
Fees and Invoicing
- We will issue you a valid tax invoice in respect of each order processed. We will notify you as soon as the product is ready for shipping.
- Payment shall be made: (a) in full without set-off, counterclaim or withholding of any kind (save where and to the extent that this cannot by law be excluded); and (b) in the currency mentioned in the order confirmation.
- You are responsible for providing complete and accurate billing and contact information to us and notifying us of any changes to such information before we ship the product to the uncorrected address.
- We will re-issue any invoice if any error is later discovered. If you have overpaid as a result of a billing error, your account will be credited with the overpayment or, if you have stopped acquiring the Service from us, we will refund the overpayment promptly after your request and after deduction of any other amounts due by you to us.
- Billing Dispute: You may dispute an amount invoiced by us but only if you do so in accordance with this clause:
- Except to the extent you raise a valid billing dispute in respect of our invoice, you agree that the invoice is valid and payable (and you must pay any undisputed amount included in the invoice in accordance with this clause “Fees and Invoicing )
- To raise a valid billing dispute, you must (i) make a good faith request to us to investigate the specific charges or invoice, providing at the same time specific evidence which demonstrates that a particular charge or invoice is incorrect; and (ii) make any such request to us within 1 month of the date of the relevant invoice.
- On receiving good faith dispute request from you, we will conduct investigations which are reasonably necessary and appropriate in the circumstances of the dispute. At the end of these investigations, you will pay any outstanding amount within five Business Days.
We ship the products through multiple courier partners including DHL, TNT, BlueDart, Delhivery and the delivery options available to you will depend on your pin code, the product you choose to buy, as well as overall product value.
We generally offer Free Shipping on all our products except if the total order value is less than Rs 999, we charge an additional Rs 49 towards shipping charges. For all orders belonging to shipping location outside country Inids, a flat shipping charge of Rs 999 will be added to the order value. For orders outside the country Inda, the customs duty and the local tax shall be paid by the buyer of the product.
We’ll send you an estimated delivery time of your order as part of the order confirmation email. you can get more information on how to track your order on the Order Tracking page.
We generally deliver the order in 7-10 business days however delays can occur because of bad weather, flight delays, political disruption, high volumes of shipments during sales or other unprecedented events. In case of the shipment gets delayed, we will inform you about the detail much prior in advance.
We offer and service return/replacement of Products ordered on TechWheelz.com within 7 days of delivery of the order. However, products under category Cycles, Bikes & Car Accessories, Toys & Hobbies are not returnable as stated on the Website in the Product description. For such products, our vendors ensure the products undergo product testing checks and then it is carried forward for the shipping to ensure the customer receives 100% working and quality product.
For a return to be eligible, the customer should not use the product and preserve its original condition, tags, and packaging before return shipping the product. Please ensure you are not suggested to purchase the product for trial rather it should be purchased for your need or on-demand.
All items to be returned or exchanged must be unused and in their original condition with all original tags and packaging intact (e.g. shoes must be packed in the original shoe box).
The return shipping has to be undertaken by the customer for which the customer shall be compensated for the incurred shipping charges on the receipt of the product and the receipt of the shipping over email on our support email id email@example.com.
To return/replace your product, please follow these steps.
- Login to your account
- Go to My Orders
- Click on Return
- Select the items that you want to return
You will get a refund once your order reaches our location and checked for quality subject to applicable exceptions.
If you have paid for the order using credit card/debit card/net banking/UPI, then the refunded amount gets credited to your credit card/bank account within 7-10 business days from the date of receipt of the product and after the product clears the Q.C process.
If the product is ordered through Paypal, then the refund gets credited to your Paypal account within 7-10 business days from the receipt of the product and clearance of the Q.C process.
You can cancel your order at any time before the item(s) have been shipped and you will receive a full refund in this case. Here’s how you can cancel your order:
Here’s how you can cancel your order:
- Log in to your account
- Select the order from ‘My Orders’
- Click on ‘Cancel Order’ for the item(s) you want to cancel, individually
- Tell us why you don’t want the product and confirm the cancellation
Once you’re done, we’ll send you an acknowledgment of the cancellation. Remember, you won’t be able to cancel an order after it has been shipped.
You will get a complete refund for a canceled order. It will take between 7-10 business days after your order cancellation for your refund to be processed and the amount to be transferred back to the source account.
- The Content presented on this Site (including but not limited to text, design, software, graphics, audio, video, HTML code, and data) is protected by copyright law, trademark law, and other applicable intellectual property laws and is the exclusive property of us. You agree to follow all instructions on this Site limiting the way you may use the Content.
- We reserve all rights to this Site and its Content. This Content may not be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way whatsoever, without our prior written consent. You may use the Content for your limited personal and non-commercial purposes in accordance with applicable law governing intellectual property rights. You may download and print one copy of any Content expressly specified as available for download solely for your personal, non-commercial use. Provided, however, that you hereby agree not to modify the Content so downloaded, in any way whatsoever and that you shall not alter any copyright, trademark, and other proprietary notices or symbols attached/affixed to such Content. Any other use or modification of the Content without our prior written authorization is expressly prohibited.
- Trademarks, logos, and service marks displayed on this Site are our sole and exclusive property. Nothing contained in this Site shall be construed as conferring any license or right to any copyright, trademark, logo, service mark, or other proprietary interest of us or any third party.
Use of The Site
- You hereby agree not to use the contact information provided on the Site for any unauthorized purposes, including but not limited to marketing. You shall not use any hardware or software intended to damage or interfere with the proper working of the Site or to surreptitiously intercept any system, data, personal information, or Content on the Site. You agree not to interrupt or attempt to interrupt the operation of the Site in any manner whatsoever. We hereby reserve the right, in its sole discretion, to limit or terminate your access to or use of the Site at any time without notice to you.
- You agree and undertake to use the Site appropriately. By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree and undertake that when using the Site, you will not:
- host, display, modify, transmit, update, publish, post, upload, distribute, disseminate, or share (collectively “Post”) any information that is knowingly false and/or defamatory, grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, inaccurate, abusive, obscene, pornographic, pedophilia, libelous, indecent, vulgar, sexually-oriented, hateful or racially, ethnically objectionable, threatening, profane, lewd, seditious, invasive of a person’s privacy, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, illegal, harmful, derogatory, or unlawful or violates any law in force or adversely affects our reputation or goodwill, or otherwise unlawful in any manner;
- Post information that harms minors;
- stalk, or otherwise violate the legal rights of other users;
- Post information that infringes any patent, trademark, copyright, or another proprietary/intellectual property rights of another person or Post information that belongs to another person and to which you do not have any rights to;
- Post files that contain viruses, Trojan horses, worms, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or corrupted files, or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy, harm, or limit the functionality of the Site or another user’s computer, computer system/network/database or user’s data or software;
- conduct or forward surveys, contests, pyramid schemes, or chain letters on the Site;
- Post information that threatens the unity, integrity, defense, security, sovereignty, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offense or prevents investigation of any offense or is insulting any other nation;
- download any file posted by another user that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such a manner;
- Post any information that deceives or misleads the addressee about the origin of such messages or impersonates another person or communicates any information that is grossly offensive or menacing in nature;
- violate any applicable laws or regulations for the time being in force; or
- make the Site available over a network where it could be used by multiple devices or multiple users at the same time.
- You shall be solely responsible for complying with the laws of the country from which you are accessing this Site and you agree that you will not access or use the information on this Site in violation of such laws. In addition, you may not use this Site:
- In a way that breaches any applicable local, national, or international law or regulation;
- In a way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect; or
- reject a user from registering on the Site without assigning any reason thereof;
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or promotional material or any other similar form of solicitation (spam) or any material that you are not authorized to use, disclose, distribute, or share.
- You guarantee, warrant, and certify that you are the owner of the content that you post on the Site (“User Content”) or are otherwise authorized to use the User Content and that the User Content does not infringe upon the property rights, intellectual property rights, or any other rights of any other person. You further warrant that to your knowledge, no action, suit, proceeding, or investigation has been instituted or threatened relating to any User Content, including trademark, trade name service mark, and copyright formerly or currently used by you in connection with the User Content.
- You hereby agree that access to certain areas of this Site may be available only to registered users. To become a registered user, you may be required to answer certain questions and provide some personal information. Answers to such questions may be mandatory and/or optional. You hereby represent and warrant that all information supplied to the Site is true, complete, and accurate.
- You hereby acknowledge and agree that we reserve the right to:
- limit, deny, or restrict the use or access to the Site in entirety or certain portions of the Site to specific users, including yourself, at its sole discretion;
- reject a user from registering on the Site without assigning any reason thereof;
- suspend/cancel/deactivate any user’s account/registration for any reason that we shall deem fit, or
- Use your data to analyze, develop and build services, tools, and systems for customers’ benefits.
- We shall maintain complete confidentiality of user data, including the manuscript uploaded on this platform. All vendors are contractually obliged to maintain strict confidentiality of user data and have agreed not to disclose such confidential information to unauthorized. Access to the user data is limited to the person who is in charge or required to work on the document. We also assure compliance with applicable laws concerning the protection of personal information and promise to handle Customers’ personal information with great care.
- You hereby agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Us and our affiliates and their directors, employees, contractors, agents, licensors, service providers, subcontractors, and suppliers from and against any and all losses, liabilities, expenses, damages, and costs, including reasonable legal fees and court costs, arising or resulting from your use of the Site and any violation of these Terms and Conditions. If you cause a technical disruption of the Site or the systems transmitting the Site to you or others, you agree to be responsible for any and all losses, liabilities, expenses, damages, and costs, including reasonable legal fees and court costs, arising or resulting from that disruption.
- Unless otherwise explicitly agreed in writing, we neither warrant nor make any representations regarding the quality, accuracy, or completeness of any Content on the Site. In no event shall we or any of our employees, directors, shareholders, or representatives be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, consequential damages, or for any lost profits or revenues, business interruption, loss of data, or any other damages resulting from: (a) the use or the inability to use the Site or reliance on any Content contained in this Site; (b) unauthorized access to or alteration of the user’s transmissions or data; (c) damages for loss of use, data or profits, arising out of or in any way connected with the use or performance of the Site; (d) any delay or inability to use the Site or related services provided on the Site; (e) non-availability of the Site during periodic maintenance operations or any unplanned suspension of access to the Site that may occur due to technical reasons or for any reason beyond our control; (f) any interruption or delay in provisions of any services or access to this Site, due to any force mature event beyond our reasonable control, including but not limited to acts of God, flood, fire, blockades, riots, embargoes, government actions, regulatory sanctions, power outages, unavailability or non-functioning of payment gateway services, disruption of communication services in any country or area, etc. (g) any other matter relating to the Site or the services available on the Site, or otherwise arising out of the use of the Site, whether based on contract, tort, negligence, strict liability, or otherwise.
Changes to the Site and These Terms
- We may alter or modify the features of the Site with respect to different user(s), or change any of the features or introduce new features on the Site without prior notice to any user.
- We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to change, modify, add, or remove any portion of these T&Cs, in whole or in part, at any time, temporarily or permanently, without notice and without liability, by posting revised terms on the Site. You hereby agree that it is your responsibility to check periodically for any changes made to these T&Cs. Your continued use of the Site after any changes to these T&Cs signifies your acceptance of the updated T&Cs.
- Should you have any grievance or complaints in relation to your use of the Site, please contact us, at firstname.lastname@example.org, who shall respond to your grievance within 2 days.
Governing Law/Dispute Resolution
- If any dispute arises between you and us in respect of your use of the Site or thereafter, in connection with and arising from your use or attempt to use this Site, such dispute shall be solely resolved by reference to arbitration. The place of arbitration shall be India. The arbitration proceedings shall be in the English language.
- These terms and conditions are governed by and shall be construed in accordance with the laws of India and any dispute shall, subject to the arbitration clause specified above, exclusively be subject to the jurisdiction of the appropriate Courts situated at Mumbai.